What are the characteristics and applications of industrial ceramic gaskets
Industrial ceramic liners have the characteristics of wear resistance, impact resistance and high temperature resistance, so they are widely used. So what are the characteristics and applications of industrial ceramic gaskets?
The industrial ceramic liner is made of high-temperature vulcanized small square wear-resistant ceramics embedded in a steel groove equipped with special rubber.
Features of Industrial Ceramic Liners
1. Wear resistance: alumina corundum ceramics, the hardness reaches above HRA85, and the wear resistance is 271.5 times that of manganese steel.
2. Impact resistance: The toughened ceramic formula ensures that the ceramic is not easy to break. The unique spherical design and high-quality cushioning layer can resist the impact of large materials.
3. High temperature resistance: long-term operation at 0°C-250°C.
4. Acid and alkali resistance: The rubber adopts a new formula of acid and alkali resistant rubber, which can resist weak acid and alkali.
5. Drop resistance: The ceramic rubber steel plate is vulcanized in one piece, and the combination is very firm; each piece of ceramic has a through bolt that penetrates the bottom steel plate, which is firmly welded and double insurance.
6. Easy installation and replacement: the integral liner is adopted, which is convenient for replacement and installation, and reduces after-sales service.
7. Reduce maintenance: strong wear resistance greatly reduces maintenance frequency, saving cost and labor.
Application of Industrial Ceramic Liners
Industrial ceramic liners are widely used in thermal power, steel, smelting, machinery, coal, mining, chemical, cement, ports and other enterprises for coal transportation, material conveying systems, pulverizing systems, ash discharge, dust removal systems, etc. Wear on large mechanical equipment , You can choose different types of products according to different needs.
The quality and technical performance of welded ceramic liner products conform to the shipbuilding regulations and the certification of the shipbuilding industry standards of the People's Republic of China. Put the gasket on the back of the groove of the specified shape and size of the steel plate and the workpiece, and weld from the front. The product has good moisture resistance, stable arc during welding, ensures welding quality, improves work efficiency, and greatly improves the working conditions of welders.
Characteristics of the pad
With the rapid development of my country's shipbuilding industry, ceramic materials are used as foils to force welds to form a high-efficiency, high-quality, and low-cost ceramic backing welding method, which has been widely used in shipbuilding enterprises.
1. The concept of single-sided pad material
Single-sided welding gasket is a kind of ceramic product, which is widely used in single-sided welding technology such as CO2 semi-automatic welding and automatic welding.
The flexible use of single-sided welding material technology can save the root work process and realize single-sided welding. Therefore, it greatly contributes to increasing productivity, reducing costs, and improving the working environment.
Second, the characteristics of single-sided pad material
It is a ceramic product made by mixing natural inorganic materials (kaolin, talc, etc.) into ceramic powder in an appropriate proportion, pressing and molding, and then sintering at a high temperature of 1350-1400 °C.
Since it is sintered at high temperature, it has good thermal shock resistance to rapid heat and rapid cooling, and can maintain a stable state even at high temperatures generated during welding, thereby preventing metal melting and forming a good weld on the back.
Ceramics are characterized by acid and alkali corrosion resistance, so steel will not deform or undergo physical and chemical reactions during welding.