Ceramic Liner Manufacturers
Aluminum oxide ceramics, silicon nitride ceramics, zirconia ceramics
The way the ceramic liner is used has a great influence on the shielding effectiveness of the shield. Please pay attention to the following points when using:
(1) The metal plate in contact with the ceramic gasket must have sufficient rigidity, otherwise it will be deformed under the elastic force of the gasket to form a new discontinuity, resulting in radio frequency leakage. For front compression structures, proper fastening screw spacing can prevent panel deformation.
(2) When the size permits, try to use thicker gaskets, which can allow large processing errors for metal structural parts, thereby reducing costs. In addition, thicker ceramic liners are generally softer and require less rigidity from the metal plate.
(3) Among all kinds of gaskets, finger reeds allow sliding contact, and other types of welding gaskets are never allowed to slide, otherwise the gasket will be damaged.
(4) Various gaskets will cause irreparable damage due to excessive compression. Therefore, it is necessary to set up a pressure limiting structure when using it to ensure a certain amount of compression.
(5) Except for the conductive rubber gasket, when the gasket is in good electrical contact with the shield, the shielding effectiveness of the ceramic gasket has no positive correlation with the compression amount, and increasing the compression amount does not improve the shielding effectiveness. The shielding effectiveness of conductive rubber increases with the increase of compression, which is related to the increase of the density of conductive particles in conductive rubber.
When the ceramic liner is normally welded, the state of the mold around the molten pool is: the upper part is heated by the arc, the two sides are metal, and the lower part is the ceramic liner. Due to the heating effect of the arc above the molten pool, the temperature is very high; the crystallization of the molten pool is bottom-up.
When the arc is extinguished, the state of the mold body around the molten pool is: the upper surface is naturally cooled, the metal on both sides is cooled rapidly, and the ceramic liner has the function of heat preservation and slow cooling. When the arc is extinguished, the arc is eliminated
due to the heating action of the arc above the molten pool and the thermal insulation of the ceramic liner below the molten pool. Allows the upper part of the molten pool to cool and crystallize rapidly. The lower part of the molten pool cools slowly and finally crystallizes, and shrinkage cavities occur on the back side.