Alumina Crucible Ceramics
Aluminum oxide ceramics, silicon nitride ceramics, zirconia ceramics
As an important part of chemical equipment, crucible is a container for melting and refining liquid metal and heating solid-liquid reaction. It is the basis for ensuring the smooth progress of chemical reactions. Historically, crucibles were originally made of clay, and one of the earliest uses of platinum was also in crucibles. But with advances in preparation techniques, crucibles can now be made of any material that can be melted or altered to contain its contents. There are many types, models, and specifications of crucibles, which can be selected arbitrarily, have strong applicability, and can ensure the purity of melting materials. Ceramic crucibles are an important part of crucibles. Ceramic crucibles can be divided into quartz crucibles, corundum crucibles, boron nitride crucibles, zirconia crucibles, etc. according to their raw materials, depending on their performance and use.
The types of crucibles are divided into: 1. Quartz ceramic crucible: the full name is high-purity fused silica ceramic crucible (silica content ≥ 99.9%). It is a ceramic crucible made of high-purity fused silica as raw material. It has fine structure, low thermal conductivity , Quartz ceramic crucible with low thermal expansion coefficient has good thermal shock stability, good electrical properties and good chemical resistance, and is widely used in glass deep processing industry, metallurgy industry, electronics industry, chemical industry, aerospace and other fields. In general, its shape is mainly square and cylindrical.
Alumina ceramic crucibles are the material of choice for a variety of general laboratory and industrial applications. Compared with other refractory materials, alumina has the advantages of high hardness value, high wear resistance (abrasion), high corrosion resistance and low cost, and has a wide range of applications as crucible ceramics.
1. Widely used in various laboratory analysis and various industrial analysis, melting of metal and non-metal material samples.
2. Widely suitable for high temperature applications, such as metal processing, glass melting, rapid thermal cycling, gemstone purification in jewelry industry. Widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry and material science.
3. Please note: These are precision technical ceramic parts.
4. There is no warping or warping on these items. They are straight and round. Thermal Shock Resistance
5. Not very high. "The larger the piece of material, the slower it will heat up." Heat slowly to avoid cracking in use.
6. The alumina crucible is made of alumina with a purity of 99.5%. These products
7. Has strong resistance to chemical erosion, especially suitable for
8. Work at high temperature in reducing, oxidizing and vacuum atmospheres. they are in hydrogen
9. It is inert under the atmosphere, has strong resistance to alkaline media, and has excellent wear resistance and abrasion resistance.
10. No pollution