What are the applications of special ceramics?
Because special ceramics have many excellent characteristics, they are widely used. So what are the applications of special ceramics? Let me introduce Witt Ceramics to you.
Application of Special Ceramics
1. Special ceramics with good temperature resistance are expected to be used as ultra-high temperature raw materials for high-temperature structural materials related to nuclear energy, high-temperature battery materials, etc.
2. Special ceramics with good fire resistance can be used as a new high-temperature insulation material for high-temperature heat treatment furnaces, heat treatment equipment, high-temperature reaction vessels, atomic furnaces, etc.
Special Ceramic Leaf
3. Special ceramics with good heat conductivity are expected to be used as radiators with large-scale integrated circuits and integrated circuit technology integrated circuit electronic devices with internal structures.
4. Hard special ceramics with good wear resistance are widely used, and the current work is usually concentrated on bearings and cutting tools.
5. High-strength ceramics are suitable for gas turbine burners, blades, turbochargers, waterproof casings, etc.; on processing equipment, they can be used for CNC lathe bodies, rolling bearings, ignition nozzles, etc.
Special ceramic tube
At present, the work in this area is advancing more. Many countries such as the United States, Japan, Germany, etc. have invested a lot of human and material resources in an attempt to achieve a leading level. Such ceramics include silicon nitride, silicon nitride, sialon, aluminum nitride, zirconia ceramics and the like.
6. Ceramics with wettability, such as boron carbide with hexagonal crystal structure, are extremely attractive. At this stage, scientific research has been carried out overseas.
7. At the aspect of microbial ceramics, research is currently underway on the use of aluminum oxide and phosphorus charcoal as artificial teeth, artificial bones, and external fixation brackets. The application of this area has aroused great concern.
Special ceramics refer to ceramics with unique mechanical, physical or chemical properties, which are used in various industries and cutting-edge science and technology. Special ceramics are widely used in daily life, and are used in integrated circuits, passive components, semiconductor materials, new energy technologies, solar energy, new energy electric vehicles, 5G and other business fields.
For example, we are inseparable from our mobile phones, the navigation bar we use when driving, and the 5G society we will enter, and special ceramics are indispensable.
Special ceramics are distinguished according to their functions, and can be roughly divided into: ceramic substrates, structural ceramics, functional ceramics, ceramic devices, etc.
1. Substrates: aluminum oxide ceramic substrates such as built-in resistors, thick-film hybrid integrated circuits, and LEDs;
Xinna Ceramics: Ceramic Substrates
2. Structural categories: high-precision ceramic components such as ceramic throwing rings, ceramic balls, ceramic gate valves, ceramic insulation strips, flanges, ceramic rollers, and guide blocks;
Xinna Ceramics: Structural Ceramics
3. Functional categories: RF unit products such as ceramic marking antennas, ceramic dielectric filters, and ceramic rings;
Xinna Ceramics: Functional Ceramics
4. Devices: chip manufacturing ceramic products such as ceramic packaging base boxes.